Student Blogging Challenge #10

For this weeks student blogging challenge we were supposed to review our  own blog and have people comment on it.

This is my review of my blog.

* How many posts did you write? About 11

* How many were school based or your own interests? Most of my posts were school based. The poems and some stories are of my interest.

* How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? About 9

* Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? the most is three on my spring break post

* Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Sprin break I get to guess what I’m going to do.

* Did you change blog themes at all and why? I like my theme so I never changed it.

* How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have 7 it’s enough because it’s a lot of links.

What do you people think of my blog?

• What were your first impressions of this blog?
  • What captured your attention?
  • What distracted you on the blog?
  • What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?

comment to give me your answer.

2 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge #10

1. Well Maritza,
    1. My first impression to this blog was actually like I never seen anything like it. It was kind of unique compared to the other blogs I’ve seen.
    2. I think your Motto Poem actually captured my attention. I think the poem was really great and interesting. I heard a song called Like A Rose but instead of life, its love.
    3. Nothing really distracted me from the blog. I was caught up in the post.
    4. I really don’t have any suggestions for you. This is one of the greatest blogs I’ve ever seen. Maybe when you have more experience, you would find out how to improve your blog on your own. Right now, I really have nothing.

2. Maritza,
    What a great audit and a fine post for the final challenge. I notice you already have some visitors commenting on this post as well and giving you ideas for improving the blog.

I hope you keep blogging over the next few months and then join a new challenge in September.