For the blogging challenge were are nominating blogs I chose to nominate 2m’s blog for the class blog. I liked this class blog’s posts pictures and links the most I liked their post about the diary of a wimpy kid they have everything in that post links pictures and a nice post. I like their theme it is so fun to scroll up and down. Their widgets are fun to like their voci.
For the student blogging challenge I nominated daredevil 16’s blog. I think she deserves to be nominated because she had awesome posts and pictures like her pictures of the day.I also liked her widgets I liked her cute little animals the most. The thing I liked about her the most was the organization and themes her organization could be better, but it’s okay her theme is light and lively I like that in other people’s blog.
For this weeks student blogging challenge we were supposed to review our own blog and have people comment on it.
This is my review of my blog.
* How many posts did you write? About 11
* How many were school based or your own interests? Most of my posts were school based. The poems and some stories are of my interest.
* How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? About 9
* Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? the most is three on my spring break post
* Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Sprin break I get to guess what I’m going to do.
* Did you change blog themes at all and why? I like my theme so I never changed it.
* How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have 7 it’s enough because it’s a lot of links.
What do you people think of my blog?
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
- What captured your attention?
- What distracted you on the blog?
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
comment to give me your answer.
I don’t use facebook I use the internet for school and fun.When I’m older I’ll use it for lots of other things. Though I’m really surprised that so many people use the internet.
Photo by Bruno Monginoux@ Flickr.com
– Raptors come in families: pandionidae, sagittariidae, strigiformes, cathartidae, accipitridae, falconidae
– Raptors birds mostly nest in trees, cliffs, and sometimes on the ground
– The Andean Condor is the biggest raptor
– Some birds build many nests so that their mate can pick the best one
– Raptors can only be raptors if they have hooked beaks, eat meat, fly very well, and kill with their lethal talons
– Some birds fly to keep warm
– The birds primary feathers are framed for landing, their tails are for steering and soaring
This is part of the Student Blogging Challenge #4
Student Blogging Challenge #3
I live in Lawndale, Califonia. Lawndale has a great school district. In Lawndale there are many schools like my school Jane Addams Middle School, or JAMS for short. Lawndale also has its own library and city hall. There is also a farmers market on Wednesday near the library. Many colleges are in the area, like long beach college. In Lawndale there is also many video game stores to like game stop. Lawndale also has many clothing stores like Ross and Marshalls. Many beaches are near Lawndale like long beach and Manhattan beach.